- Beyond Academics
- Training Portal
- Mandatory Public Disclosure
Visit school website:
Help Line: 8145896223
1. Admission to Classes LKG, UKG & I is based upon Offline Interaction with the Child & the Parent. The selected candidates will be intimated by the School.
2. Admission from Class - II onwards is subject to vacancy.
3. Admission to class-XI is purely on the basis of marks obtained in admission test & Class X Pre-Board Result considered together.
4. SUBJECT COMBINATION FOR CLASS – XI
5. Class - XI will have day shift. (Summer: 9:10 A.M. to 3:10 P.M. & Winter: 9:30 A.M. to 3:30 P.M.)
The age of child should be 4+ to get admission to LKG and so on.
Transfer Certificate (TC) in original issued by previous school has to be submitted at the time of admission, latest by 2nd Week of April – 2023 (up to class-IX) and by last week of June-2023 (for class-XI). TC is mandatory from Class-II onwards and LKG to class – I, if the child has studied in any other school. Migration Certificate (applicable in case of class- XI & migrated from the Board other than CBSE. This has to be submitted along with TC).