ADMISSION TO DELHI PUBLIC SCHOOL, BURDWAN
Registration forms for admission for the Session 2019-20 will be available from 18.11.2018 at:
The School Office:
Belgram, Burdwan, From 09:00 am onwards
Online - For details visit School Website :
Help Line: 9800043471 / 9332623227 / 8001916092
The age of child should be 4+ to get admission to LKG and so on.
Documents required at the time of submission of forms:
The following documents are to be submitted at the time of form submission.
- Following self attested photocopies:
- Birth certificate
- Immunization Report
- Blood Group Report
- Report Card from the previous school (Class – II onwards mandatory & LKG to class – I if the child has studied in other school, for class – XI photocopy of class – X Pre-Board Result)
- Caste Certificate (In case of OBC/SC/ST)
- Aadhaar Card of the parents and students.
- Income Statement of parents
- Disability Certificate (if any)
- TC in original to be submitted
- Migration Certificate (wherever applicable)
- Five Passport size photographs of student and one photo of each of father, mother & guardian (in case of absence of parents) to be pasted in the admission form at the space provided in the Registration From.
Note: Transfer Certificate (TC) in original issued by previous school has to be submitted at the time of admission, latest by 2nd Week of April – 19 (up to class-IX) and by last week of June-19 (for class-XI). TC is mandatory from Class-II onwards and LKG to class – I, if the child has studied in any other school.
Migration Certificate (applicable in case of class-XI & migrated from the Board other than CBSE. This has to be submitted along with TC).